R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - I'm A Little Confused On Size Of Body/Shell For Touring Cars
Old 03-10-2013, 10:22 PM
Nickerz
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default I'm A Little Confused On Size Of Body/Shell For Touring Cars

So are bodies universal with most Touring Car kits?

I'm thinking about buying the Sakura Zero S (which I think fits 190mm bodies?) but I'm VERY interested maybe even MORE interested in having a BIG selection of bodies than having the most competitive kit for racing.

So I really want a kit (who ever makes it) that has the best selection and the most detail for their body/shell.

From what I've seen so far, it looks like HPI is it, or am I wrong? It seems there are A LOT more bodies for the 200mm than 190mm...is this true? I think another thing I want is the option of a NASCAR body. Again, HPI has one for 200mm and it fits several kits (if you scroll down after clicking on the link) and 2 of them are...

1. Sprint 2 Sport
2. Sprint 2 Flux

...are these good kits?

A NASCAR body is just awesome to me but then I would want to buy other bodies like Aston Martin racing bodies, DTM style, etc.

What kit would be the most competitive with the best selection of bodies that have high quality detail to them? It seems the 200mm kits vs. 190mm have the best selection or am I not looking in the right places?