R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Columbia County Area, RC Enthusiasts
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 08:26 AM
RC_Woody
Tech Regular

Track was good at Firridge yesterday. The track actually dried up some. Cars were pretty clean.
Track is definitely a technical one now. I don't think anybody had to worry about heat on their motors. If you like to pin your throttle most of the time, you are going to have trouble on this one.

There is a definite rhythm to it. You get off of it, and it takes you a while to get back in the groove. I think the hardest part to learning it, is where to stand that you can see all the whoops and jumps the best for timing. There is no one good spot, so stand in one place and figure out the distances and speeds, then commit to memory and move to a different spot lol.

I think the hardest part for me is the back straight(closest to the house). Where I like to stand I can't see the distances, so I have to basically hope I'm straight and make corrections based on flight off the jump.
If you can setup to land on top the of the first table top then you should be able to get a decent run through the rest. Haven't played much with a lot of throttle in there though, so there are probably some better lines. I was just trying to find a decent consistent one. The key is based on if you can setup after the first jump coming into the straight then landing the first table top, at least for me.

Anybody else have any tips to share on this track?