R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - LiPo Battery True C Rate !!
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 09:58 PM
B.C.Ninja
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Shawn68z
Vd=I^2 R

It depends on the voltage of the battery. Assuming 7.4, dropping to a 3.7, 1.02mOhms at 60Amps.

Shawn.
In that case 0.00102 Ohms, shit you'd better have a pretty sweet way of measuring the internal resistance then otherwise its just another gimmic to confuse people, all in all people need to run what they can afford, and usually this means newbies running a slower class only need cheap batts, once you progress up to a more full on class, you'll have a bit more knowledge under your belt and be able to make your own choices, realistically there will only be a limited amount of drivers out there that will notice a big difference between batteries, shit I run 13.5 boosted and have tried differing batteries, I lined up my $27 Zeppin against a $100 proamps and to be honest I didn't notice a thing, any difference in my lap times was purely down to hugging that corner tighter or breaking later, shit what next measuring the variance of the temperature coefficient in the vacuum of space whilst getting down on one knee praying to god for that little extra "Punch", ignore the propaganda buy what you can afford and race the bloody things as hard as you can.