R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - PSA ALERT JBILLY33
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 11:30 AM
Johnnyr/c
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JourneyMan
aecarpetracer of fort myers tried to pull some crap with me around Christmas. It wasn't a trade like this deal... he promised an AMB transponder for $50, I paid and he never delivered, kept giving me BS excuses and even blew up on me going on a cursing rant. Luckily, since this was a sale over paypal, I was able to get the funds back by filing a dispute, which he did not contest. Regardless he floated my money for over a month around Christmas (probably needed the money at the time). Slippery to say the least... I am from Wyoming, but he'd better not be at the track in Fort Myers this May or I will have some choice words for him. My family is from Fort Myers, what a coincidence. I am there quite frequently and plan on racing at their new carpet track.

I am sorry you had to learn the way you did, we all learn the hard way. There is an unwritten rule on Rctech that he with the lowest feedback rating ships first. I am very sorry for your son.
thanks journeyman, believe me i cant believe i did it, i know way better than this, I'm 38 years old and live in NYC home of the scammers lol. my son is in good spirits, now he has daddys prized rb5 lol