R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - PSA ALERT JBILLY33
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 10:47 AM
Johnnyr/c
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)
Exclamation PSA ALERT JBILLY33

Guys beware of this member. He just scammed me this week for my sons b4.1. This guy pm'd me from another thread I posted on. He wanted to trade me his brand new losi22 for my 10 year old sons b4.1 ft. We arranged it that we would leave our savox servos and I would throw in a lipo and all the extra tires, parts and custom bodies we had since we would no longer need them. Then we started texting back and forth with pics of the package, he even sent me a pic of the buggy in the box with his parts and wheels. He wanted me to ship first in good faith, yeah right this dude has zero feedback and 33 posts. We exchanged pics and I ended up putting all new front end parts on it for the hell of it so it was almost brand new to be a nice guy. We agreed to ship this past Monday and I shipped as promised and provided a tracking number. This clown did not ship and said his wife didn't do it he was so so sorry. He claimed he shipped Tuesday but never gave me the included for no extra charge tracking number that's included with priority mail. He played stupid on where that number was located on the receipt, I circled it on my receipt and texted the pic to him, never figured it out claimed the p/o said I would have the buggy Thursday. I texted him on Wednesday and he had received the b4.1 and was perfect. I asked again where's the tracking number ....crickets. Friday came and went no buggy, today nothing. This scumbag is to be banned, guys stay away from him. This is a mistake on my part because I went against my better judgement and went thru with this trade to get my son another buggy. I have called this guy no Texts no call backs. I have contacted the local police to see what can be done. It's a shame a ten year old boy lost his buggy, so I gave him my rb5 that we'll be setting up. Karma is a bitch and this bastard will get his!!

here is what we sent him,cannot mistake these bodies.

Last edited by Slo_E4; 03-09-2013 at 03:26 PM. Reason: No personal info allowed