R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TLR TEN-SCTE 2.0 Kit Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 11:58 AM
agarabaghi
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BmainStar
Well your coming from a truck that is known to break(Jammy) You are going to a truck that really never breaks arms,trust me 2 yrs ago alot of us ran Jammy.
The durability and drive ability are far more advanced with this machine.The rpm stuff is too flexible for a 6 lb truck.Stick with the stockers.You are getting advice from people that have been Racing the truck for two years .It is your truck and yes do what you want.There are alot of racers here and the pro-4 class can be quite a battle , if you jump off houses and stuff that might be different but the abuse this truck can handle racing and practicing twice a week
compared to that outdated platform you have will blow you away!!!!!
Hey my Jammin made it back from the track in 1 peice last week ... ( i have rpm modded arms on it)...

Im not arguing this truck is years above in RD and quality. Im just in awe some would be so quick to judge because "i dont race". I enjoy the hobby, i enjoy helping people at the track who know less than i do, and I enjoy the ability to kind of get away from everything while at the track.

Oh and the reason i dont race is that I have no consistent ride to the track.

As for getting a real job... RC cars and hobbies, my real toys are much bigger / nicer / more expensive. My job is just fine...