R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TLR TEN-SCTE 2.0 Kit Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 07:06 PM
pablo040
Suspended

Originally Posted by roberto_1029
How is horizons customer with defective parts? I just got my scte 2.0 and on the right front spindle part #LOSB2100 where the the set screws go to hold LOSB4109 is too big. Sothe screw doesn't catch. It just falls in. Is it worth contacting horizon and try to get a replacement part? It's pretty upsetting since I was hoping to get it together for this weekends racing.
They're top knotch.
Be ready to email them a cellphone pic of your receipt and defective part, and they'll get you out what you need (usually) same day. No muss, no fuss.

Just make sure it's an actual defect before you call, because that seems kind of strange. But if it's an assembly issue of your own making, sometimes people are in too big of a hurry and mix up parts, one of their techs can talk you through it.

If it's just a screw, or something you can pick up cheap at the hobby shop or local hardware store, usually it's not worth the hassle or half hour or so it's going to take on
the phone. TLR's manufacturing, kits, and packaging of parts are exceptional and while thongs slip through the cracks something seems amiss with your complaint.