R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2013 Fuel On-Road Nationals at G.L.A.R.C.R.C. Sepember 11-15
Old 03-02-2013, 08:14 AM
GPXJOE
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nitrodude
This is the USA Nationals, it has nothing to with the rest of the world. Im sure your country has a nationa race as well. Why dont you come to another race at GLARCRC. We have the Airtronics Championships in March and the KoPropo GP in may, we also the the Toys for Tots race in november.
hi nitrodude,

thank you very much for your recommendation. i will definitely consider the Ko Propo race! It's a relief that I can race this one. oh now im more enlightened, i did not know that when the race is a "nationals" race, it's just for residents. in my country, all nationalities are welcome.but I guess there are alot of racers there in the USA that ROAR will probably have to manage to accommodate.

oh well thats life!

will seriously consider Ko Propo race at May!thanks!im pretty sure there will be a good attendance there too as well. i just wana test myself on how good i actually can be or how much i suck in touringcar. going international races i believe will tell me how il fair

Last edited by GPXJOE; 03-02-2013 at 08:18 AM. Reason: wana add some impt stuff tnx