R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Durango DEX210 Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 01:06 AM
Bingerfang
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by glenng
for starters, what type of battery do you have and where is its placement on the chassis? do you have a 30g mass under servo like ryan lutz does in his wcrc setups as well? if not (in conjunction with your battery placement), you might be lacking front-end weight which could cause your pushing.
I have 2 three year old thunder power 5200 mag 100c from back in my 4x4 sc days but they are getting retired tomorrow. I currently run my batter as far up towards the servo as that little stop will let me, I put the ounce of weight on the front and it made a huge difference Corning but not Corning under power, when under the slightest amount of power it just loves to push,
Originally Posted by 8ight-e
Here is my clay very dialed, but as mentioned battery placement and the front weight are key ingredients.
Sweet thanks man we have very similar set ups just your shock oil weights are heavier and springs are different. I will try your set up tomorrow.

And another question. All the guys running 17.5 motors are just as fast if not faster then my 13.5? I'm running a 75/27 I'm new to this whole book of Rc secrets and have no clue how there's are so quick. I'm getting a new battery tomorrow hopefully that will help.