R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2004 IFMAR ISTC & 1/12th On Road Worlds at Full Throttle Speedway
Old 10-31-2004, 09:18 PM
TCR
Tech Addict

Default Idiots for many Associated Rejects aka "IFMAR"

Originally posted by tmunno
that's funny!!!! wrong numbers on cars that went thru tech at the worlds. Please say its not so. 4 years ago this state damn near wrecked a presidential election and now we don't seem to be able to count any better!

That is funny as hell, but they have improved, the computers made the mistake and the humans caught the problem, so I think they have learned to count a little better.

I have thoughts,

The coverage was pretty good I wasn't disapointed. I think the staff did there job, they obviously busted there butts and did the best they could under the circumstances.

IFMAR however, Should probably stand for::

Idiots for Many Associated Rejects

I mean holding 2 Worlds events in a three week period. Moronic
I ran into Barry Baker before he left for Florida and he was sick from Brazil, now maybe he was feeling better by race time but all that flying and being sick like that takes it's toll.

The facility had no provided power, and people had to go far to find a internet outlet to get information to the Public.
IFMAR should require a high speed outlet be avalible to the media at events such as this, they should require post race press conference. Power should be required at the Track, and be avalible to all without any problems. and that whole exclusivity thing with RC Driver I mean WTF.

IFMAR pull your head out of you a..

Congrats to Marc, It's great the USA hosts a huge event like this and Team USA gets dominated.

What Did we only have 1 driver in the A-main ???? and I think that was Matt Francis an offroad guy wtf!!!!!
Three American cars made the Main, and 2 of those american cars were not driven by USA drivers.

my 2 cents