R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Thoughts on the 2004 Worlds and Media Exclusivity
Old 10-31-2004, 01:16 AM
Speedie
Tech Master

They claimed "exclusive early results" I saw it on thier site at the begining and kept checking back so I could tell everyone. But there was never anything there. I like the magazine love it in fact and didnt want it flamed as bad as Orion was, who also promissed coverage. If they wanted the right to, and fought so hard to, they should have followed through with thier claim. They used thier exclusive rights to advertise and sell magazines. But they never followed through. And worse yet prevented others that wanted to do what they stated they were going to do. Was it a lie or a mistake. If it were the situation and the lack of technology at the track then that would be understandable. But then they either should have posted this on thier site, and let others do what they could not. And how in the H&*% did a track so ill prepared, get a world title race? What does IFMAR do just show up the day of the race to see if there is really a track there? I am willing to bet this will never happen again.

Last edited by Speedie; 10-31-2004 at 04:58 AM.