R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Turf Vs Dirt Wars April 27 & 28th, June 29th & 30th
Old 02-15-2013, 09:41 AM
counterman
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

This is gonna be AWESOME!!!

I feel like Andrew and I have a great group of racers that follow each track and some even cross over to race each others facilities already. There has been some hints online that there is a rivalry between facilities, I like to look at it as a heathy rivalry. But I think this "Turf vs Dirt" competition is stellar chance to showcase some of Minnesota's fastest Drivers at 2 of Minnesota's best indoor facilities.

Lets keep the vibe possitive and the smack talk between tracks ever so friendly!!!

Let the Drama ensue.........................................J/K save the drama for your Mama! LOL

I want to hear opinions on who's gonna be the combined State Champ of each class respectively.

Andrew is going to be hard to beat in 4wd Buggy, he was so fast rightaway when he was at the 510. But other like Josh ford, Marshal, John Huttner and myself might have something to say about that.

The favorite for Mod Buggy will definately be Lundahl if he decides to race both. But guys like Chris Mac, Neil, Marshal, Steve Nelson, Swanny just to name a few would all be good bets. I'm gonna try my damnest to tame the MMR-SW's Turf!!!