R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ROAR 2013 Carpet On-Road Nationals
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 04:15 AM
Ron Goetter
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (95%+)

Originally Posted by Jeff Cuffs
Agree 100% well said.
Of course you agree. Larry could have said "I'm 2 foot tall and purple let cuffs back in to stock" and your response would have been the same.

Since this thread is clogged up with this stuff anyway now let me point out some facts you seem to have forgot.

1. Was this rule about Stock champions not covered 2 years ago on the ROAR forums? I'm pretty sure both rules in question were covered at that time by the Acting ROAR president Steve Pond. Obviously they let you run knowing both rules on the books.

http://roarracing.org/4rmb/showthrea...l-level-events

2. Is it the current Competition directors fault the ex comp. director missed people in Nats that were run? No..... How can he change what was done in the past?

3. Even if they change the name of the class to SUPER DUPPER EXPERT STOCK FULL FACTORY DRIVERS allowed should you get to run it? No due to the ex champion rule which by the way has been in the rule book since the early 90's.

4. Did I cause you being thrown out of the class this year. No unless I somehow drove your car to a win in stock TC 2011 I have nothing to do with you being thrown out your performance then got you thrown out. But feel free to blame me all you want I really don't care if you like me or not. So feel free to flame on at me just keep it out of this thread. ROAR has Forums for that.

Now can we please get back to how awesome the race at hand is going to be.

Last edited by Ron Goetter; 02-13-2013 at 05:41 AM.