R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ROAR 2013 Carpet On-Road Nationals
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 08:56 PM
Jeff Cuffs
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Agree 100% well said.
Originally Posted by L.Fairtrace
The problem with the "sponsored" thing is who is to determine who is sponsored. If I gave you a top part for one of your cars does that make you sponsored by TOP?

Could someone sponsored "drop" their sponsorships and then just get them again after the race was over. Who is to say what being sponsored really means?

This is not something clearly definable as a wire size.

It would be nice if we were talking about the race and how awesome it is going to be rather than arguing about rules. Roar obviously dropped the ball on a bunch of these rules and their enforcement.

Here is my opinion. Let everyone race and start enforcing the rules in 2014. There is obviously hundereds of precedence over the last few years that show that most of these class rules are a joke and need to be defined more clearly and rewritten to be more specific like most of the Roar Rulebook.

If you take everyone that has any type of sponsorship out of stock there would be 3 racers in each of those classes.

Either way I hope that this conversation can wind down on this thread and we can get back to talking about how awesome this race is going to be and now on how to ruin it?