R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Lipo Low Voltage
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 08:13 PM
Jimmy O
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by coconut
I have a Trakpower 2s Lipo 5600mah that gave me the same problem last weekend. I had ran it real real low. I left it plug into my ESC for at least a week. When I went to charge it the charger said low voltage and it wouldn't charge the battery. I was mad because I had the battery for less than two months. So, I just put it to the side thinking I lost it. But a few hours later I tried it again and the charger charged it. It was real low. My charger put back into the battery 5500mah.
Thanks coconut. I have left lipos plugged in in the past, not thinking anything of it. I don't recall having done it on this occasion, but perhaps it is the problem. Personally I still think it is the charger, so I will tread carefully when using the venom charger from now on (if I do in fact use it again). Unfortunately I tried to charge the battery packs about a month ago without them co-operating, and it was only last night that I attempted to do so again having purchased a new charger. So not looking good.