R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - UF1 MIDWEST
Thread: UF1 MIDWEST
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 07:45 PM
f1larry
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

I really don't think BrAd was giving you or anyone else attitude. I think all he wanted was to put everything to rest so there would be no more speculation for the current series. Like he said he put this together in a very short time frame as well as it is not completely like the west coast UF1 rc series, and that is where some probably were confused.

As for his business you could not find a better person to do business with. His products are top notch and he is fair and very accommodating to all his customers.

Hopefully you will have a chance to come out and race on one of the weekends. The best part of the whole race is that it is completely different from what we are all used to. 45 minutes of heads up racing in a day is awesome. Give it a try I think you will like it.

Originally Posted by bigcracing
All I asked is what is the format after one race under your belt it sounded like a good race series to compete in, but with the statements made it sounds like investing in two new cars and picking up spec tires I am not wanted there There was some confusion with the other posts I thought I would ask for some simple clarification and what I got was attitude WOW nice way to promote a race I wonder if you run your business like that?