R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2004 IFMAR ISTC & 1/12th On Road Worlds at Full Throttle Speedway
Old 10-29-2004, 01:55 PM
corvin12xu
Tech Apprentice

I think some people are getting way out of hand here and are seriousely talking out of there Colons.

A lot of companies have sent reps there to cover the race they are obviousely doing the best that they can with what they are given and doing it on their own time with their own dime. If IFMAR has chosen to hold of the results to media outlets then whether you agree or disagree it is fair to voice your opinion but realize like this message it is only such.

I do not understand the reasoning nor do I understand the bashing over Orion when they obviousely are trying to get the word out as much as they are allowed especially considering there driver is TQ (unofficially) do you not think if they could they would publish it everywhere?

Do you not think that maybe if IFMAR is being as strict as some have ASSUMED that they could inforce a penalty or disqualification to any team not following there orders?

Come on people I want instant results as much as the next guy but bottom line unless you have paid for it in advance or have a contract to receive such info you have no business complaining about ANYONES coverage.