View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 02:19 PM   #93
Tech Elite
Colors_By_Dave's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Naperville, IL 60565
Posts: 2,786
Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)

Someone else gave this answer recently....

For water traps I use Devillbis Whirlwinds Home Depot and Lowes have similar products. I just put it on the end of my airbrush hose and a quick release on the other end that plugs directly into my compressor. Never had an issue and change them about every 6 months to a year.

You could also get one of the smaller ones that connect directly to the airbrush like this They work great too. Use both if you are the nervous type

Mine looks more like this one.
Got Paint? Got MicroHoles? Got custom masks?

Colors By Dave - I love to paint
Colors_By_Dave is offline   Reply With Quote