R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hobbyking 60A ESC
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 09:23 PM
gogi108
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Truth Isnt Here
Im running the turnigy 35a paired with the turnigy 10t brushless setup in the traxxas stampede....it has its ups and downs i guess and heres what i mean: without the program card,its hard to tune and adjust that esc.When running a 3cell,you have to disable the esc fan so you dont damage the fan.It has a problem with reception,it seems to lose signal randomly..BUT.........the fan on 2cells,or nimh is awesome! keeps the esc really cool,it works extemely well with the turnigy motor,doesnt get the motor extremely hot even on 3cell lipo,its got quite a bit of power in it as well.....plus....its really cheap to get and you dont have to spend alot if your just looking to goof off with it
i have had the other no name yellow case xerun copies and plugged the bottom board into the top xerun board and it worked perfect , i no ececs expert but everything inside them looke pretty similar to me . that esc still runs perfect about a year later . ive also used the purple bullistorm copies wwith great results and no issues , these one's started out cheap but are now the same price if not more than xerun , the hobbyking ones will probably be great and the cheapest yet !!!!