Tech Master

Trader Rating: 121 (100%+)

Originally Posted by foamslayer
chicoriko
Quote:
Originally Posted by foamslayer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmartin2010
So, how is he a scammer?. Im supposed to be buying his revo. Just curious.
he has been banned for taking peoples money and not sending the items they paid for. He has created multiple accounts to get back on here from what the mods have told me. I would stay away from him. Go to the feedback section and look up cole alfonso. that is his first fake account.

Is there any solid evidence of this?. I just want to be sure im not buying a stolen RC car or something.
Dmartin2010 is offline Forward Message Reply With Quote

this is to show who this jonalfon guy is.

Considering that his user name on the other forum has "cole" in it and his account on here has (alfon" in it, I would put my paycheck on it being him. Watch out cuz here comes the ban hammer!

Here's a copy of his ad on the other forum. Does anybody think that the trucks in the pic look "basically new" and "20 minutes run time"?

Originally Posted by cole2297

This is a seldom used traxxas E revo maybe 20 mins at most it has a few upgrades its pretty much my shelf queen but the body is a little beat ( I took the nice body of thisone and put it on my other race revo) so as for the upgrades

Mamba monster revo,
all red alumium tie rod and steering links
wheelie bar,
aluminum rockers,
Sway bars,
2.4ghz radio,
17mm hubs,
all RPM upper and lower arms
Carbon fiber rear shock mount/tower
And the rear chassis brace mod

I'm open to offers send me a price in a message and ill let you know if Ill sell for that price I can sell as a roller or however you need it send what you need it to have I can add a charger iff needed

If i get the asking price the batterys pictured will be sent they are 2 tunigy 2s 5200mah 30-40c lipos and 2 venom 5000 mah 7cell 8.4 volt nimh batterys

PRICE IS 750 obo so offer
open to all trades besides boats and things that fly ill take cash offers or trades +cash bring Traxxas short course Traxxas onroad just no nitro