R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - WHAT IS THE PLAN FOR M.S.R.A.
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 08:54 PM
jlfx car audio
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Dustin that was Eric Anderson he got put in a spot by someone that was supposto handle the spec tire situation but went MIA that weekend..... so it was thrown in his lap to handle the tires him self . U know we all get moody when things don't go as planned especially when u have $2000 worth of hastle in ur trailer. I fully understand Eric's point of view on it after hearing the story out of the horses mouth . Donny u (99% of the time) had a positive attitude. Lol . Me clif and Jessie tried our hardest to keep a tight ship with set up and prep but the micro management pushed our ideas out the window .
Truly Sean has a great system he does it him self and depends on no one to help (not that they haven't ) but this alone keeps others opinions and management skills out of the loop.
As far as the new location . I was told by 3 different people that the surface kills chassis something about a expansion joint elevation change . Even seen one chassis on a photon that the front was almost sanded off . Wish u guys the best this summer . Dustin I will see u in april