R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TLR TEN-SCTE 2.0 Kit Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 12:19 AM
Conti027
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BmainStar
Been mentioned a few times but some folks cant read ++++Receiver box????
Use a balloon and cover it!!!!!!!!!!!!Simple, cheap and people been doing it for years...And some folks still complaining about what was and what was not included on the 2.0, and acting like they are soo Pissed Look Ryan does not own TLR and some heavy pocketed big wigs who know nothing about lap times has to give the thumbs up before any of this happened.I am quite stoked that this truck is available at all,much less the ver -1 when it showed up.
If You Have a spare Million laying around go build and market Your truck and we will see How many times it hits the podium If You don't like the 2.0 nobody here really caresThe fact that a small company put out a truck of comparable quality(some may say better) Is a huge accomplishment and I think they and that truck are and will do well!!!Competition is why I do this !!If The 2.0 left off or did not change what You wanted Maybe the other truck is for You!!!!!Either way We have some good choices to go racing with !!!!
Yeah I've used balloon to cover rx/s. I'm sure hoping your not talking about me when you mean complaining and being pissed.
All I have done is praise the 2.0 but also voiced what I thought was missing and/or didn't like.
I'm excited about the 2.0