R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TLR TEN-SCTE 2.0 Kit Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 03:43 PM
GrimReminder
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Frank Root
With the angle of the front-center drive shaft, there is a small amount of bone bind, which helps bleed a bit more power to the rear. When you are on power, more of the weight is transferred to the rear and the front end gets lighter. This makes it easier to spring the front tires or 'diff' them out. With the front-center bone bind bleeding power to the rear of the truck under acceleration, it increase forward drive out of the turn.

This design wasn't by accident

I have been running the new truck for quite a while, and it work very well. It really helps the truck have more steering while also making the rear end much more stable. Best part, is that you can race the truck as it comes out of the box. I haven't run any upgrades that the kit doesn't come with. You guys will love it!
Thank you for clearing that up for me. When I mentioned Tekno I was using that as the example. I wasn't trying to make it sound like there SCT is more superior than the TLR. At the end of the day in my mind I thought that a straight drive line would be for the best.