R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2004 IFMAR ISTC & 1/12th On Road Worlds at Full Throttle Speedway
Old 10-26-2004, 08:40 AM
Adam Hartzell
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally posted by RC Scoring Pro
Adam, what kind of Harley do you have ? I grew up near Willie G's house, I am friends with Bill Davidson. Were you up here fo the 100th anniversary ?

Billy D. and I both used to race MX, and he actually raced Rex Statens old Harley Factory Motocross bike. Every race he would look at my Honda CR250 and say "I wish I could race one of those...". I don't think dirt bikes was there strong suit.
I grew up on rice rockets so I am a big fan of the sportsters handeling. Thats what I'm riding now. The old Harley mx bikes left a lot to be desired.

I'm looking to build an old skool bobber this winter to take a lot of road trips on. Maybe I'll swing out that way in the spring since I have no definate planed route yet. Its always nice to meet other riders from other parts of the country that can show you all of the great local spots to ride.

I didn't go to the 100th but I wish I could have been there. It looked like a lot of fun.

Shoot me an email some time [email protected] so we don't overrun this thread eith H-D stuff.