R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Serpent Cobra GT-E
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 06:26 AM
Voltron989
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcwck
Like Voltron has suggested we have a great facility and just try to have fun racing. We are not about a bunch of silly rules. Power system is left open for the GT8 class, any motor any number of cells. Most popular is 2200-2650 on 4S lipo. Rubber tires is about the only rule.
I am the electric coordinator for the One-Eighth Racers of Toledo club. Russ from Lazer Raceway ran our electric Saturday program last year. He's having some health issues and I'm working for a back up system for this coming April in case Russ cannot do the program.
I will post here when things are finalized. Be assured that electric Saturday racing will happen this year at our track unless something catastrophic occurs.
Check out Hobby Stop West Raceway on facebook. This is where we have fun in the winter. It is located about 1/2 mile from our outside track. It also is a great facility with new carpet, heat, lotsa pit tables w/chairs and a full service hobby shop. We get around 30-50 racers every Sunday.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/hobbystopwest?fref=ts
Hey Bill,

I hope any health issues Russ is having goes good and we see him in the spring atleast racing. I know he wasn't sure he would be running the races this year.
If you need any he help running the races ill be glad to give a hand also with setting everything up and packing up.

Hope everything is good with you bill. Can't wait untill the season starts up

Leo