R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Durango DEX210 Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 04:26 AM
MattP
Suspended

Trader Rating: 440 (99%+)

Originally Posted by KH
I have spent a lot of time on my 210 and feel that it's a very very good car. I think driving style and ability will have a lot to do with which car ppl like best. I think the 210 is easier to drive and most will make more consistent laps with it. I could not even concentrate at all and have a great run with it. The problem for me is that when I do really want to lay it down, the car will not deliver. I will use it on some race days and do very well and think that a car cannot be any better. On that same day I will throw the 22 down and it will be .3 faster on a 17-18 sec track. But, you have to DRIVE the Losi. It's very hard to explain. Ppl hear my description of the cars and ask then how come the 210 isn't faster. I feel the 210 leaves more room for error. I think most ppl would do better in a race driving my 210 over my 22. Both cars run very well. But my 22 is always faster in every condition and every track I've ever been on. And all said and done I think the 210 is more fun to drive. Some will understand this and some won't. Both are awesome cars tho.
I understand what your saying. I have both a 22b and 22t coming to me this week in a trade I made on here and was just wondering if I should keep them or sell them. I love durango products and was thinking of going all durango. If anyone on here has a really nice DEX210 and wants a really nice losi 22 PM me and maybe we can work something out.