R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Durango DEX210 Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 02:42 AM
GregerL
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by zipperfoot
I am interested in this chassis as well, but a little skeptical as to who they are. Call me a little paranoid, but out of the blue I received an email from a user called prograderacing asking me if i was interested in a +8 chassis, and they asked me a question about one of my posts. They have no info in their profile and no posts. They just joined rctech a few days ago. Maybe im out of the loop but until a few days ago i had never heard of them.

Now we have someone with less than 10 posts putting up pictures, and promoting the chassis. They too just joined a few days ago and have only posted questions about prograde racing. A third has only 4 posts, asked one question about someone else's chassis, and the rest of their posts are about prograde. They list their location as Sweden but again no other info.

The website has no contact info, they don't accept PayPal, but will take your credit card and security code number no problem.

Be careful is all i am saying.
Hi there.

I would be the mysterious Swedish contribution in this with only four posts being referred to. I can assure you that I have no association with prograde other than that I am interested in a +8 chassis, and have been for some time, but with the Dimecs snapping right and left I would like to find an alu option. I have been waiting for the RDRP version that never seems to hit the streets.

Right now I am holding out for feedback regarding the LW version that rcjunky on here is testing.

The reason for me asking about prograde is the same as yours, new kid on the block that I never have heard of with a web page that looks less than finished, with no secure payment options. I have been working with card payments over the web and I can assure you that sending your details in an e-mail is A LOT more risky than entering your details in an integrated payment service on the web page. Sending your details in e-mail is never recommended, even if the company receiving the details is a straight shooter, e-mail is very easily intercepted and your details can now be anywhere in the world, personally I would never do it.

If you still doubt that I'm real you can check me out at oople.com, same user name. I may not be the most active poster on forums, but a very active follower. Furthermore I am clubmates with OneKiwi, who is a more active poster on here, so you can always check with him if still in doubt. Together with him I am probably one ofthe guys that know the 210 best in Sweden right now.

oh, and I assure you, I am very Swedish.

BR

Greger

Last edited by GregerL; 01-29-2013 at 04:05 AM.