R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 3Racing Sakura Zero S
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 09:45 PM
ta04evah
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by FauxMako
At this point my only suggestion/advice is this: Plastic parts flex and give and return to their normal shape unless pushed to the breaking point. Alloy parts are stronger, but once they bend they stay bent. Don't assume that those alloy parts are all still in the same shape that they came in.

The main reason I have 3 Zeros is that you start with a $120 chassis and can upgrade or replace parts at your own pace. 2 of my Zeros are like yours, pretty much fully upgraded, but as I said above, don't assume that just because a part is alloy or CF that it can't be the cause of the problem.
You have a good point there, I was even considering trying the lower deck that came with the kit, I would have tried the upper deck but I loaned that to someone.
I was even contemplating on buying another S kit, build it to out of the box spec and then try adding the alloy & cf parts one by one. But as before, I'm not willing to invest a great amount of $ & time unless I'm absolutely sure that will fix the problem, as I'd rather put the $120 towards a different car.

Cheers
Rob.