R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Buyer by ware of Fluxuup --Scamer--
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 05:45 PM
rcfanatic573
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by fluxuup
Also the past above said this is a picture of the roller and in no way shape or form did I ever say that the truck was in this condition he is referring to in fact that is the trick as it was 3 months ago when I was saddling it as a ready to run he even has the message posted above where I described the truck to be in pieces and I even disclosed that he probably wouldn't want it because of it condition lm not the guy he's making me out to be if you guys contact any of the buyers or sellers from my previous transactions they will back me on this I have done larger transactions than this and have never been dishonest I can not blame this guy for being angry because he and I had two different ideas on what used is but keep in mind I was not trying to sale him the trick in the condition it was 4 months ago and if I was I wouldn't have told him it was in pieces and needed diff parts because the diff went out under power . I would also like to say don't form an opinion about me until I have a chance to prove my self. I came to rc tech to get the help and opinions of other users such as your selfs not to scam or be scammed and now I could possibly be losing my savage mamba max pro/motor and money. I made multiple attempts to resolve these issues he had and now I'm being labeled as a scammer which I'm not. This is the US where you're innocent before proven guilty so don't be so quick to use judgment against me. I'm not a coward if I were I wouldn't be I'm here defending my self this guy keeps text ing me and almost threatening me that rctechs gonna band me and PayPal is gonna rule in his favor these were not his exact words but I get the idea of what he's saying.
Ok lets stop here. According to the screen shot on the first page you said and I quote "I'm gonna assume you may not want it do to the front end needing diff gears and reassembled but the diff parts that are needed are only 11 dollars and this is probably the baddest savage you will find on here or ebay." You didn't say he probably wouldn't want it because of it's bad condition. Can you not remember your own B.S.? If I am selling a beat up disassembled truck with broken and missing parts I certainly wouldn't be trying to tell the buyer how it's the baddest one around. Thats misleading. You are building up the buyer talking about how it's the baddest savage he will find anywhere, Not telling him it looks great in the pictures but in reality it's a busted up box of garbage that is by your own admission going to take a hammer to repair. I'd say you were full of it but honestly you're way way past full. I buy "used" stuff off here all the time. When I'm told a diff needs rebuilt guess what? When the car arrives all it needs is a diff rebuild. It's not a box of broken and bent parts with instructions for me to get a hammer and pound on anything to make it useable. Used is exactly that, USED, What your truck is would be classified as ABUSED. There is a difference. If that truck is what you consider the standard for used you shouldn't be selling here anyway.

Last edited by rcfanatic573; 01-23-2013 at 07:00 PM.