R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - U.S. Vintage Trans-Am Racing Part 2
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 12:08 PM
ercwhtsd
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jgraham37128
Yes, and those other rotors too...no more horse powering by me on the straight away! I've got to have the same motor as the rest of you passing me like I'm sitting still down the straight!
i'll preface the following statement as not intended to offend nor irk, nor tork anyone in anyway.

Upon further review by the official in the booth, the following observations were made from the uploaded video, and assuming the right car was being observed.

At 17:10 there was a wreck in the far right side which would have added 3-5 seconds to that lap, at 17:25 the orange/white car was dusted down the straight, at 18:00 the black car was closed in on by approx 8', at 19:50 run into the sweeper went offline adding a couple of tenths, at 20:02 the collision at the end of the sweeper added a few tenths, at 20:43 the mid corner push that the car has throughout the run caused a board meeting, at 20:53 collision with the black car in the the right side chicane, at 21:07 double board meeting, 23:29 and 23:55 taps on the left side chicane.

The car seems plenty fast enough but has a consistent mid/high speed corner push, off power it looks like it corners pretty good.