R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Rcjunky2002...read the whole thread, no issue with him.
Old 01-21-2013, 08:19 PM
Rcjunky2002
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (80%+)

Originally Posted by rcfanatic573
I can't wait to see his reply, Under normal circumstances one would just file a claim with the post office. If there was no tracking number there would be a reciept number that could easily be confirmed with the post office. If they have a reciept number and no further information on the package they investigate the claim. You can put anyone on the phone but I ship tons of stuff and not one person I have ever dealt with at the post office would personally confirm I sent a package without a reciept number even if I sent it yesterday. I really hope this is all legit for the OP's sake.
I didn't put the mail lady on the phone, he called the post office himself concerned that the package wasn't there yet and she told him that I did ship 2 trucks out and one was a big truck.. That would be the fg. And he will get his part of the deal either way cause I m making a claim on it and I'm also sending him money for his losses