R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - January 2013 Speed Month @ Homestead RC Raceway
Old 01-16-2013, 03:50 AM
Doug M
Tech Master

Talking

Originally Posted by bassman2
Getting ready to head out in a few minutes........1st stop Atlanta Georgia. Will be at Homestead by Wednesday night. Man, I am so looking forward to some Florida sunshine!!!!
Originally Posted by TONY-Q
Have a safe trip see you there tomorrow
Originally Posted by graysrule1
Launching at 0800 tomorrow from Houston with 4 racers. Darren, Dee, Daniel and Frank!

ETA Thursday morning. (unless we do a little Python hunting in the glades along the way).

Otherwise the only Serpents we will show up with will be GT's. See you all shortly...Gray out!
Originally Posted by flyboi33
Well the countdown has began.. Darren, Frank, Daniel, and myself Dee Ross will be arriving in Homestead,Fl. On Thursday morning but we will make an extra stop to go gator hunting.. I need a new pair of boots and belt
Have a safe trip to warm and sunny South Florida where a great racing facility awaits you! For sure try to check out the gators basking in the sun if you drive through the everglades. I don't think you will see any wild boas slithering around out in the open but you never know about the skunk apes that appear around sunrise and sunset. Looking forward to seeing everyone in the next couple of days!