R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tekno SCT410 Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 02:17 PM
Barry Baker
Tech Fanatic

Hi everyone,

All I can say is WOW...This truck is AWESOME!!!!

The Video was from the 2nd qualifing round of racing at SDRC on Saturday. We were still playing with some setup changes and right after that race we made a few more changes that has made this truck incredible. I wish we had video from the main! Matt Dub and Zac were on it down there! It is so fun to drive. It has so much steering and traction to go with it. In fact the track owner at OCRC (Robert Black) came up to me yesterday and said my car has way too much traction! I said traction is my friend!

I feel that anyone that gets this truck will not be disappointed at all. I had people say that after watching my truck go around the track at OCRC, they may just have to get into 4wd SC racing with how good the car looks going around the track. I feel you put a top notch pro in either the EB48 or the SCT410 and you have an instant winner!

TeknoRC is no joke at all. These big hitters better look out! Danny has so much passion to make his company better and better. The product is not only fast but also is very durable!

Thank you Danny and the crew at Tekno RC for continuing to make quality race cars!

I will post some setups soon on the Tekno website for all to see. And you can get your EB48 and the SCT410 at AMAINHOBBIES.com!