R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Pro 10: 235mm Le Mans Prototype Pan Car Discussion
Old 01-14-2013, 01:12 PM
jsinclair
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SquirrelCZE
Hello guys

I want to rebuild my F104 to be able to race with other 1:10 2WD 200-235mm cars (ok, just now there is not much from original car, but it's still more than 50%).

Just now I managed to catch up with other guys with same driving skills (which uses corally/xray) and my F104 just now, got this modifications:
-Adapter for 50mm wide rear wheels
-200mm wide front from F103

and some little modifications

anyway, my point is, that I need advice about oil dumpers, in next step I want to replace the t-bar in my car with link + 3x oil-dumpers system, like in the red-devils pancar, so I need to pick up some oil-dumpers.

and I also want to create my own front axle (which byitself is possible for me) but I also need to pick some oil-dumpers (I really tend to hate that small springs).

so, I came here, what oil dampers I should use? I am not limited by the car (the holders of the dumpers are not created yet, so...), so which are your favorite one?

I found that 3racing have oil-dumpers with lenght from 50mm up to 120mm, but which is best for 2wd car? the short ones or the longer ones?

thanks for advices

P.S: The reason I modify the f104 instead of buying standard 200/235mm car is that I just enjoy building it and racing with it much more than with car that I "just" buy :-/
The 3 racing f113 has a setup exactly as you describe, take a look......