R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated TC4
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2004, 12:33 PM
Nightbreed
Tech Addict

Default Man what is it with some poeple...

My Ford better than your Chevy garbage. Boomer do you think this is my first AE rc? The fact is AE has not changed their shock design for years and there are much smoother shocks out there. Don't get me wrong, Ae's shocks are not bad, but there could be easier to build. I don't know why AE keeps hanging on. Losi finally swallowed their pride and did something about it.

Do I complain about some problems? Yes! That is how I communicate. Why can't I want perfection in a tc kit? Why can't we have as good or better fit/finish as Xray? It's $200 plus for a kit these days. Don't get mad when I point what I think is a problem. Sorry if that pisses some of the company guys off. Just fix it then and I won't say anything. I noticed that some companies instead just make up excuses. I would rather read/hear, 'We will try to improve this issue, or maybe we can make a change in the future.' It's called business relations 101! Say good things to me rather that get all defensive and say that it's just a good racing tip or etc. Just my 2 cents. Flame away...

51, those blocks look great! I can't wait to get some of the tunning parts.