R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Durango DEX210 Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 02:48 PM
glenng
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by discgolferlee
just made the switch to the +8 dimec 20 chassis over stock aluminum. ( I run carpet so i wanted the stiffer plastic)
I have seen a lot of pics of chassis breaking in the front. I had same issue when I ran a team c tc02c. a little aluminum plate fixed it all up. The furthest screw back on the plate has a nut on topside of the chassis. unfortunately the 2 screws in front of that one have no room on the top side for a nut.
just a strip of aluminum from lowes cut down. it was less than 5 bucks for 3 feet of it

rear brace.

new +8 body

I did just stumble across the tbone rear skids today. about time someone released these to the world. need to make one for the front as well
http://t-bone-racing.net/Brand-N-Z/T...o/DEX210-c375/

hey man, car loooks great! im bout to install my second dimec20 tonite. i ordered the front bumper for the desc210 that needs to be cut down up front and i ordered the t bone rear piece, both the rear skid and rear bumper as well as the front mini bumper, but still waiting on them. was hoping it was gonna come today, but its cool. i really like your graphite rear skid and the body looks great too. nice work dude