R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - FEAR FARM RC RACEWAY
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 03:13 PM
Dbackmasta
Tech Master

Default Weekend Schedule..

Hey guys, wanted to give a quick update on this weekend's schedule, as we are getting closer and closer to Nitro Challenge..

Friday will be open track as usual (No water or power)

Saturday will be regular racing at 11AM. Gary will be out there running the show because Mike Gleason and I will be busting Cheesecake's SX Cherry.

Sunday will be a special track day with open practice from 10AM to around 3 or 4PM. Track will be watered and power will be provided!! As of right now, I know about 12 to 15 of us that should be out there so come on out! I'll have the computer set up with sound for lap times. $10 practice fee as usual.

Thanks to John Grimes for agreeing to go out and help out with the day!

Also..... Spread the word about a new addition to the Nitro Challenge. We have received so many requests from out of towners, wondering about track options for tuning in motors and such. Joey and I spoke about this multiple times over the past few weeks and have come up with a great solution. The 1/5 track will be open for motor tuning and such, starting most likely on Sunday or Monday, before the race begins on Wednesday February 20th. We're working out the particulars but as of now it looks like the track will be watered. Official word will be out very soon but for now it looks like the 1/5 track will be open for this use up and through Wednesday February 20th. Flyer is done and I'm just waiting for Joey to post up on the websites before releasing it here.

Thanks and have a great weekend.

P.S. Bob Downs is a local racer and a good friend. His wife passed away last week and the services were today. Please keep him in your thoughts.

Kenny