R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team CRC Xti 1/12th Scale!!
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 02:52 PM
InspGadgt
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by kiwidave72
Yes i have the xti kit. but not the old transverse conversion kit, just the altered ego chassis kit.
Ah my bad...I didn't realized the transverse kit used different links...that is rather odd of them. These days most cars use a standard link length so I would have thought it was the same link for in-line as transverse.

Originally Posted by SFutahrc
I have a few questions I have an xti and ordered the altered ego kit so will I need anything else to convert it and run it inline I was also wondering on the rear springs where do they move those because it looks like the ball stud for the links goes in the far outside hole so if anyone can help also if anyone has a side image of the car with the altered ego kit that shows the setup better than crc site i would greatly appreciate seeing those.
Its sounding like the links are different and in the transverse kit...I'm only seeing 1 sized link sold separately so maybe they are only available in the transverse kit right now. Seems like something they'd need to sell spares of though.