R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - GO FAST RCRACEWAY!!! In Batavia
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 01:44 PM
Go Fast Hobby
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by f41stryker
Lol you wish I'd harass you, I hear you can't quit talking about me up there. Glad I could have such an impact on you fellas. Unlike yourself I don't have the time for Facebook dramatics and creating fake accounts. Oh and don't worry I don't have to hide behind a fake name to voice my opinion about you or your track, unlike yourself. Good ole tommy "delete my status" Morris, you never cease to amaze me. Oh and the funniest part is right after you deleted the mike Kelly account I was magically kicked off the fb page you said you didn't need anymore. Wow such a coincidence.
You somehow find time for this though... I would like you to come to the track, my sportsman class needs more fillers like you. Chris, you are welcome to Man up and come have a face to face with me but we all know you will not, so please stop this harassment.
Yes, my wife deleted you from our fb business page after she saw your 800+ comments about mike Kelly. Please Chris, come see me, or shut up...you are mike Kelly and we all know it . You are talked about at the track, we make fun of you constantly, great job making your sponsors look so desperate. Now, I gotta get back to real fighting. Bye Mike Kelly, or Chris Gee, or whatever you go by now.

Last edited by Go Fast Hobby; 01-09-2013 at 06:22 AM. Reason: bad choice of words.