R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Ask Billy Bowerman Any Rc Related Questions
Old 01-06-2013, 08:28 PM
YLLIB
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Matt Howard
how do you keep your flat top so flat? are garden sheers involved in any way?
Hello Matt, I am sorry to inform you that garden sheers are in the past to cutting a perfect flat top. I did not mind using the sheers over the years but getting older and having a bad shoulder it was difficult to hold those over my head for a long period of time. My girlfriend said she would be glad to help me with cutting the flat top that I love so much and said she felt bad and understood the pain I go through with my shoulder, so she said she would help. She came up with a great idea that I would stick my chin in a V shape device that she thought of on her own and if I move my head up and down she would be glad to shape the top flat and the friction from the V device would trim the sides down to my scalp. She said it would take about 20 to 30 minutes before she’s done. My girlfriend did say that there were no guarantees on the v shape device would work or not move around since it was not screwed down the first time or tested.

Thank you for your question.

Dr. Silver Fox