R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TeamC TS4-TS4Pro SC thread
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 03:55 PM
RodneyRacer
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Been running the TS2 for the last year and love it. I have been a racer for many years although I am new to 4wheel drive. I got a used (like new)TS4 a few months back but have only ran it 1 time the truck was OK but just did not feel quite right. I ran 7 7 3 in the diffs and after reading here daily I am gonna try 15 15 7. Most of the tracks we run on are damp, hard packed underneath and have some loose stuff on top in some areas but not all. Been running goosebumps that seem to work well but the truck just did not have the corner speed. My shocks have pistons drilled to 56 with assoc oils 35F and 30R. I removed the rear swaybar to gain a bit of rear traction. I do not have the truck in front of me for the shock springs at the moment (I think they are Losi orange and whites). I do not get to race much as I would like to and just do not get the practice I need and would love to have. I think I may need to try to close 2 -3 holes in the pistons with the same oil. The car is fast and jumps awesome!
OH yeah..... MMP, Reedy 4.5 no timing

any suggestions?