R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - “2013 AARCMCC Victorian IC On-Road Championships” 25th – 27th of January
Old 01-04-2013, 03:56 AM
blis
Tech Elite

Default Im coming for a holiday with some racing mixed in!

Originally Posted by West03
Hey Harry, where are all the QLD entries. Its going to be a little hard for some pay back if they don't enter.
P.S Last time I checked it was a Victorian who won at Brendale, with 4 other making the top ten in 1/8th.
Hey, Im certain there are a few names on the list (outside the top 5-7) that will be giving Luke a good "what for" at Lilydale!! As for the Champ, PJ Jr, give it a break mate!!

Only know of Lars/Chance and John Taynton. Then perhaps Clayton Hughs and Trevor Connors. I havent seen Chris Watchorn for a while, maybe PJ Snr knows more. Jeffers, no idea what he's up to!

I've had a chat with John and told him how awesome the racing is down there, his eyes twinkled at the thought and said there's a spare bed in the hotel room and specially with weather at that time of year and the new surface, maybe Lars might convince him.

With March around the corner I assume many will head to Sydney too, I'll probably skip that one, but someone else might have other ideas!. It's surprising no Sydney drivers are heading down to help build the numbers for Easter and the Nats later in the year.

Regardless, after spending my entire holidays painting and panel beating Guy's 1:1, Im in need of a desperate break in the Yarra Valley.