R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Durango DEX210 Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 04:52 PM
WideOpenThrottle RC
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)

Well talk about jumping straight into the fire, I haven't raced in about 5 months since I've been to busy with real life. Picked up a dex210 and my first race will be the Novak Race here which is sold out at 350 entries . Since I finished the car the track has been closed for rebuilding so it's maiden voyage will be controlled practice this friday. Track is 160 by 80 with medium traction tacky dirt mix, I started with the steve butts setup front pistons stock 35 wt losi oil, rear shocks 4 1.2 hole drilled pistons with 22.5wt losi oil, I'm not asking for your secret shock setup but since by the time I drive it I probably won't be able to get any other spring/piston parts in time are any of you finding it beneficial to change the stock springs or pistons, or is there a hot setup for the suspension I've been missing. Looking to order everything I may need tonight so it will be here by the end of the week if I need to make changes. Hobby shop carries alot of TLR/Associated parts anyone know if either there springs or pistons will work on the rango shocks?