R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Arizona RC Swap Meet
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 10:02 AM
losi_racer
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by losi_racer
All rc stuff must go!

Tlr 22, scte , 8T, radio post stuff , viper electronics , nova engines , aka tires. I'm willing to sell how ever, multiple stuff can get discount. Please text or email me for details on what ever you want. Email is [email protected] , phone number is 480-751-9569. If you reply here it will probably be missed as I won't be on
Originally Posted by losi_racer
guys my Dad wants to get out too, He has 8B,8T,SCTE . We have tons of 8B/8T parts ( We are looking to sell all parts together) Used AKA tires, Nova engines(most are fairly new) , Viper RC equipment, Radiopost Equipment,Transponders,Hitec Servos,Spektrum Equipment,Hitec X4 AC Charger. Protek lipos (2S and 4S) a couple gallons of byrons fuel.

me and my dad were racing for 3 years, after nitro challenge we stopped racing and everything has been sitting since. The byron fuel was bought for nitro challenge, it has been stored inside in a dark closet. I will guarantee the fuel is good or your money back. stuff is already selling as im typing this from my last post. im not looking to give this stuff away but if you buy multiple stuff i will give better deals

ALSO we have a 5x8 enclosed trailer,Generator and compressor for sell too

guys stuff is already selling quite quickly. few electronics, my truggy and engine, the trailer and a few things here and there. If your interested in anything get a hold of me, EVERYTHING i have must go.if you need need byron 30% pro driver i have 6 more gallons. if bought all ill make you a better deal, fuel is guaranteed to work or your money back. after the new years and my garage is cleaned up from the holidays ill be posting pictures and inventory and posted on the main for sell forums on here and craigslist. i would much rather deal local tho!