R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - LRP IX8, Hudy Truggy Toe Gauge, Duratrax Onyx 235, Pyramid 20 Amp Power Supply +Pics!
Old 12-30-2012, 12:01 AM
IIGQ4U
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)
Default Price Drop! LRP IX8 ESC Pyramid 20 Amp Power Supply +Pics!

Hi,

I have a few items to sell that are all in EXCELLENT condition. The items for sale are an LRP IX8, Hudy Truggy Toe Gauge, Duratrax Onyx 235 Charger and Pyramid 20 amp power supply.

ITEMS ARE PRICED OR BEST OFFER AND INCLUDE SHIPPING.

All photos below are my photos and are of the actual items for sale. Items can be picked up in La Jolla or San Diego, CA:

Pyramid 20 Amp Power Supply $45
I absolutely love these power supplies! If you want a compact and sleek power supply that will allow you to charge your LiPos at high rates, as well as power your pit lights and other components, you will definitely want to take a look at this power supply.

I do believe that I have the original box for this one as well (Not pictured)

SOLD!! Hudy Truggy Toe Gauge $25
This toe gauge is in EXCELLENT condition and will allow you to set your toe properly when used with the Hudy 1/8 Offroad Setup System

SOLD!! Duratrax Onyx 235 AC/DC Balancing Charger $40
This is a great little multi-chemistry AC/DC charger. This Duratrax Onyx 235 charger functions flawlessly and is in excellent condition. It is very easy to use and is capable of charging and balancing your LiPo batteries, nickel metal hydride cells, pb batteries and more. If you are looking for a simple, affordable reliable charger that gets the job done, check this one out.

SOLD!! LRP IX8 Competition Brushless 1/8 ESC $120
This ESC is in EXCELLENT condition and finctions flawlessly.
Replaced original fan with Novak fan and created a plug and play solution that wires to the receiver instead of the ESC as LRP doesn't sell replacement fans.

The IX8 has an extremely smooth powerful and small ESC. In fact, it has a smaller footprint than the Tekin RX8 and also sits lower.

If you are interested in any of these items, please let me know.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by IIGQ4U; 01-01-2013 at 08:26 PM.