Thread: Xray T3 2012
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 05:25 AM
NateRug
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Lonestar
Hey Guys

I know I'm late to the party here... but I have a 1st-gen T3 that is giving me full satisfaction and that can still hang with the faster chassis out there, or almost can. The car I don't think is the main issue, driver skills are Anyways, I'm thinking about going more modern, or at least partially. Are there any aftermarket companies that make a conversion for the T3 (2010!) that allow it to run a "full" (but thin) chassis? I'm not necessarily chasing an option that uses dual bellcranks, but why not...

I tried exotek but their optional chassis only are compatible for T3'11 and beyond...

thanks for any info.
cheers
Paul
In 2011 they went to the Dual bellcrank steering design, so unless you want to just get a set of bellcranks, you will be limiting yourself to whatever is in stock or second hand parts. If you don't mind upgrading your steering at the same time, Xray does make a 2mm chassis that would bolt on. I'm not sure about the thickness of the other companies chassis, but It would allow you to fit any chassis for the 2011/2012 you wanted so do consider the steering upgrade.