R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Indoor offroad carpet track
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 08:56 AM
WRR
Tech Adept

Can inform that we Europeans look with envy at your indoor dirt tracks. We would love to have those over here also. Especially here in the Nordic where we have about 5 months of spring/summer and can run outdoors. Rest is snow. (No polar bears running around either)
Summertime can be hot as hell one year and rain away the next like this last summer did.

There is only one indoor dirt track I the whole of Sweden and it is 600km away.
Almost not a single building that is not occupied by a business of some sort. Hard to find a place where we can resident for a longer time and if we did it would cost a fortune. Especially during winter. Not that big ground with active racers to fond such a place. Only a total of 150 licensed drivers spread over several classes. Many driving different classes too.

So be happy if you have access to a dirt track. You guys really know how to make a good track too. Love them. Got to come over and try sometime.

I hate racing on carpet with buggys so I gave it up. Rather race them on dirt. So I race 12th scale instead during winter but offroad is my main class.

Alex