R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho Ultima RB6 & RB6.6 Car Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 10:20 PM
silvalis
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Originally Posted by fastestwon
just got back from practice first time running the avid system . defiantly smoother then the stock system can really come on the throttle a lot harder . on the speed control adjustment for punch before i was only able to run at 4 and now i can run at 9 with the speed passion revention pro . i turned the fastest laps from any class . my fastest lap was 15.6 my ave laps were 16.3 . most racers were turning anywhere from 16.8 as their fastest and their ave laps were around 18.0 and higher . i would say the avid system is a must have.
If you can turn the punch up and hit the throttle harder, doesn't this just mean it slips more?

Originally Posted by Ctimrun
Unfortunately the wife took our camera out of state so I have no way to take a picture. My gold springs are 73mm long, but seem to be very stiff. Without changing anything else but the gold springs to the kit red springs the car almost bottomed out. After adjusting the shock collars appropriately I got the ride height where I want it.
Sounds to me like you've either got a bad set or the wrong spring altogether. Do you still have the kyosho bag that says the part no?