R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated TC6 Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 09:09 PM
KC10Chief
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mr.juarez
Good info.
I ran that speed control, its great and cheap. Its basically a rebadged hobbywing esc but for half the cost. Also since I run hobbywings xeruns 120 the brushless hobbies has better brakes at low speeds. You can also load the hobbywing software's and even use the tunner card!!! I run all nano techs but after switching to 4000-5300mah they are much lighter and same c. This dropped some noticeable temps in brushed motor in my case.

Kc10chief did you order your conversion yet?
Yes I did! I ordered the 6.2 Evo. Reflex sent me a message saying that there was some sort of problem with their last batch of carbon fiber or something and that they weren't going to ship for a while longer. No biggie. I'm already killin' it with my TC6.1. I love this thing! I never knew on road cars could be so addicting!

I love my ESC as well. I have quite a few runs on it now. Unfortunately, I can only go drive once a week since we only have a club here and not an actual dedicated track. We went out a church gym that has carpet in it. There's about a foot of snow in my street right now. It's not going anywhere until May.