R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread
Old 12-04-2012, 10:20 AM
hacker07
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by huzzler
First race truck? That explains a lot. Why you are always talking bad about the scte. I started racing in the late 80's and it was more of who could actually finish a race let alone win one. So I guess as time has progressed I have just learned to be thankful for a rc truck that doesn't break every race. I'm sure some people remember when the traxxas 4x4 came out and then became obsolete when the jammin scrt came out. Then the scte came out and then the scrt become obsolete . I think the reason being is because of the big difference in engineering. I don't think there is a very big difference between the losi and Tekno but we will see.
I can say at Tekno's home track, the last bigger race they had, there were 4 tekno trucks, 1 trying to run blocker, 3 losi's finished up front...lol. But this is nothing against their truck, it is new, they are probably still figuring it out. And the tekno 8th scale has its given issues as will the short course, as does the losi...they all do, lol. As long as you are happy and get to keep running, thats what matter most.